About Me

I provide Freelance Photography and Video Services

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Today's image is a shot of the area being set up prior to a wedding on a farm.  The day was perfect, not a cloud in the sky, and a very slight breeze.  Again I was there a few hours before the event to make some test exposures before show time.  I use this time and the shots to check for the best ISO, white balance, shutter speeds, apertures , etc..  This is important because you won't have time to be trying out settings during the event.

In addition to testing settings, I'm also checking the sight lines and views looking for distracting elements to try and keep out of the images during the event. I'll be posting more images from this event
and thoughts in future posts.  That's all for today.



No comments:

Post a Comment