About Me

I provide Freelance Photography and Video Services

Monday, December 19, 2011

Reactions


Today's image is another one from the wedding at Navy Pier.  In a previous post I talked about shooting a wedding in a public place.  This is another picture of the bride and one of the total strangers that stopped to take a picture with her. What determines if a stranger displays a kind disposition or a mean one?  On this day most people stopped and smiled at the bride and the wedding party.

This image got me to thinking about the homeless man I shot a few frames of and shared in a previous post.  I remembered how strangers reacted as they passed him.  There were no smiles and no one stopped to take a picture with him.  In fact, most people didn't even acknowledge he was there. Why is that?

That's in for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment