About Me

I provide Freelance Photography and Video Services

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Start Them Young

Kayla shooting me

Today's images again, feature my 8 year old daughter, who loves to take pictures.  Thanks to digital  in this day and age it's easy to start kids down this path.  In the old days with film it was a hassle and less  likely  that a child her age or younger would be allowed and/or encouraged to play with a camera.  Not to mention buying film and paying to have it developed.    The instant feedback and delete ability allows for lots of no cost learning and playing.



She's using my G11 for these shots but yesterdays post,  was  shot by her using my full size DSLR.  I actually started teaching her how to hold and shoot with it when she was only six years old.  We will continue down this path and see what develops (pun intended) as long as she is interested.  I may post more of her shots in the future so keep checking in, you never know what you will see.  That's it for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment