About Me

I provide Freelance Photography and Video Services

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Eavesdroppiing - Can You Hear Them Now?


Today's images comes from today's visit to radio station WHPK located on the campus of the University of Chicago. After shooting the concert last week I was invited to stop by the station.  I sat in with  DJ Marcus Burks, the founder of Urban Aspirations, and talented chef Mrs. Kocoa Scott during a 2 hour jazz session.  The music was fantastic!

 My 8 year old daughter Kayla was also with me.  While in the music room filled with vinyl  from floor to ceiling, she asked are those old news papers?  Then it hit me she had never seen an album before.  I have 2 crates of them stored in the garage but no turn table in the house to play them on.

Sharing more then one image again today.  Hope this doesn't catch up with me in the future and  I have a day with no image.  That's it for today.



1 comment: