About Me

I provide Freelance Photography and Video Services

Friday, January 20, 2012

Does Your Dog Bite?

Today's image was taken at a repair shop I was visiting.  When I saw this dog I had to get a picture of that mug.  Before I did, I asked the guy behind the counter.... does your dog bite?  He said no,  as I was bending down to get the shot I started thinking what if this is not his dog!?   After I got the shot I couldn't stop laughing to myself and here's why.

I was thinking of the clip from the Pink Panther.  The inspector see's a cute little dog and asks the man standing near "does your dog bite?"  The man said no. The inspector bends down to pet the dog and the dog quickly bites his hand.  Shocked, he looked up at the man and said, I thought you said your dog didn't bite!  The man replied "that's not my dog".  That's it today.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment