About Me

I provide Freelance Photography and Video Services

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Before Walter Payton there was??????

Today's image is of Hall of Fame Chicago Bears Running Back Gayle Sayers.  I've lived in Chicago almost all of my life and had never seen him in person before.  I was walking in the halls between the Mandalay Bay (where I was staying)  and the Luxor hotels in Vegas and there he was.  He was sitting at the table in the window of a store with no line.  I first walked past, but after thinking about it I went in and got a personaly autographed picture of him.  If you know me you'll know that I'm not an autograph seeking kind of person.  We talked for a few mins. and I was on my way.  He was very friendly  and as you can see he, was in great shape.  So that's my high lite for this poor bears season. That's it for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment