About Me

I provide Freelance Photography and Video Services

Monday, November 28, 2011

A Little Competition


At a recent wedding I shot, I had to contend with a little competition (pun intended). Needless to say the pressure was on to make sure I came away with better pictures then he did. It was actually fun shooting with him. He followed me around for several shots during the day. While a lot of photographers would have been upset with the kid following them around I had fun with him. Who knows, he may grow up and become a photographer. This wedding was shot on a farm. It was a fun, interesting and challenging day. Stay tuned for other images from this day.

2 comments:

  1. What a great picture! I'm glad you had fun and have found your passion. I am always amazed at your gifts and talents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world of Blogging. I will follow you with diligence. What a great idea. In this pic I was struck by the green/coral contrast and the red flowers above the bride. That is in addition to your competition.

    ReplyDelete